Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kit Kat Sakura (Cherry Blossom)
























WuaWa bought this Kit Kat Sakura from Singapore during our honeymoon trip (Star Cruise and Singapore). WuaWa was attracted because its a limited edition and not because he wanted to eat!!! Normally WuaWa and I like to buy chocolate for collection (hehe... coz we eat a bit and keep the rest until expired and throw away). The packaging of this Kit Kat looks so nice and I can't resist to ........... take some pictures of it! EAT?? That would be the later part ler :P

Of course after the 'photo shooting session', we are ready to 'taste' the Kit Kat. This Kit Kat is coated with Sakura flower flavored pink white chocolate and creme filling. I don't know whether it taste like Sakura flower or not but it has a unique flavour and most important is its YUMMY!! hahaha

I've found an article on Kit Kat from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat). After reading it I fell in love with Kit Kat. Hahaha darling don't jealous la.... I'm sure you will start drooling like me after you see all the Kit Kat varieties. How I wish these Kit Kat are available in Malaysia :(

Nevermind, this weekend I will ask WuaWa to bring me to shop for Kit Kat! See what we can find in Malaysia :D

No comments: